Director of Revenue Cycle Management
CV Resources has partnered with a growing behavioral healthcare organization in Boise, ID on the search for a Director of Revenue Cycle Management!
As a key member of the leadership team, the Corporate Director of Revenue Cycle will oversee the Revenue Cycle organization and ensure the timely and accurate billing of services. You will work closely with finance and operations to provide insights and recommendations to support business management. Your role will involve leading, managing, and directing the revenue cycle function while aligning with the company mission and goals.
- Lead and motivate the revenue cycle team to optimize revenue collection, improve processes, and enhance the patient experience.
- Foster strong relationships and effective communication with patients, clients, payers, vendors, RCM colleagues, and other leaders.
- Collaborate with finance and operations teams to evaluate collection capabilities and ensure adherence to payer contracts.
- Promote collaboration between clinical and financial teams to achieve high levels of teamwork across the organization.
- Continuously improve processes, implement best practices, and drive innovation to enhance outcomes.
- Develop denial management processes to reduce denials and their impact on the organization.
- Implement efficient processes for timely billing and adjudication of claims to maintain cash flow goals.
- Establish departmental mission, goals, policies, procedures, budget, and work standards for Revenue Cycle departments.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with accreditation, legal, regulatory, and quality care requirements.
- Develop performance metrics and support the organizational structure of the RCM team.
- Conduct performance appraisals for team leadership and foster growth within the RCM leadership team.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and policies to ensure ethical and professional behavior.
- Align the RCM team's objectives with the company's business strategy as an integral member of the Corporate Support team.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management or Business Administration, or commensurate experience required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of RCM experience in a relevant field with a proven track record of results.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a leadership role, accountable for team performance.
- Demonstrated empowering, constructive, and supportive leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic and a drive for growth, achieving goals, and surpassing targets.
- Strong commitment to promoting diversity throughout the organization.
- Strong working knowledge of technology and a forward-thinking mindset for maximizing capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks and decisions effectively and foster responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and resources efficiently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- $160,000.00 per year