Direct Support Professional - Scottsdale/Mesa
Changing Lives Shaping The Future
Job Title: Group Home Staff
Hourly Rate : $16.00
Shifts Needed : Multiple
Job Status : Full Time
Work Locations : Scottsdale and Mesa
Driving required: Yes
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000
As an organization based on Christian values, On Angel’s Wings, part of the Redwood Family Care Network, has been committed to serving individuals with special needs since 2003. Our daily goal is to provide a safe, caring, and loving environment while teaching educational and daily living skills to each individual.
Redwood Family Care Network’s mission is to provide World Class person-centered services, support and advocacy for individuals in positive and life-enriching environments. Through working partnerships and integrated care coordination, we aim to enrich the lives of the individuals we support and respond to the needs of our communities and stakeholders.
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance offered
Paid Time Off
Company Perks and Discounts
NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
On Angel’s Wings is looking to hire several care giving positions that work with adults with developmental disabilities. In this role, you will be responsible for the care and supervision of adults with developmental disabilities. This includes behavior management, habilitation goals, medication administration and daily living skills.
hese shifts are in Scottsdale near 70th st and Thomas.
Shift: Friday from 3pm to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 11pm
These shifts are in Scottsdale near 75th st and McDowell.
Shift: Saturday and Sunday from 12am to 12pm, Monday and Tuesday from 2pm to 10pm.
These shifts are in Mesa near Sossaman and Guadalupe.
Shift:Thursday and Friday from 2pm to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 9pm
Shift: Tuesday and Wednesday from 3pm to 9pm, Thursday and Friday from 3pm to 11pm, Saturday from 11am to 11pm
- Group home staff will be responsible for the care and supervision of adults with Developmental Disabilities.
- Supervision and care of individuals
- Assisting in daily living skills
- Behavior management
- Medication administration
- Transportation of members with the use of a company van
Highlighted below are our minimum requirements to get you started in the group homes.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Must be 21+ years old.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background and Fingerprint Clearance Card. We will assist you with obtaining the card.
- Valid AZ driver's license (driving will be required)
- Must have a clean 39-month motor vehicle record.
We offer paid training for the Department of Developmental Disabilities required certifications.
- Current Certifications (CPR, First Aid, Prevention and Support, Article 9, and DCW)
- Experience in Group Homes, DTA's, HCBS, or DTT's a plus.
- Experience as a Direct Support Professional
Visit our website at https://onangelswingsaz.com/ or Careers - Redwood Family Care Network (redwoodfcn.com)
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy