Direct Support Professional - Scottsdale, AZ
Job Title: Group Home Staff
Hourly Rate : $16.00
Shifts Needed : Multiple
Job Status : Full Time, Part Time
Work Locations : Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa
Driving required: Yes
On Angel’s Wings is looking to hire several care giving positions that work with adults with developmental disabilities. In this role, you will be responsible for the care and supervision of adults with developmental disabilities. This includes behavior management, habilitation goals, medication administration and daily living skills.
These shifts are in Scottsdale near 70th st and Thomas.
Part time-shift: Friday from 3pm to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 11pmFull time- shift: Friday from 9pm to Saturday 11am, Saturday from 9pm to Sunday 11am, Sunday from 9pm to Monday 9am.
These shifts are in Scottsdale near 75th st and McDowell.
Shift: Saturday and Sunday from 12am to 12pm, Monday and Tuesday from 2pm to 10pm
Shift: Sunday from 12pm to 12am, Monday and Tuesday from 2pm to 12am, Wednesday from 2pm to 10pm
These shifts are in Mesa near Sossaman and Guadalupe.
Shift:Tuesday and Wednesday from 3pm to 9pm, Thursday and Friday from 3pm to 11pm, Saturday from 11am to 11pm.
Shift: Sunday from 11am to 11pm, Monday through Wednesday from 2pm to 11pm
This shift is in Tempe near Mill and BaselineShift: (Part-time) Thursday from 2pm to 9pm, Friday from 2pm to 11pm, Saturday from 11am to 11pm.
- Group home staff will be responsible for the care and supervision of adults with Developmental Disabilities.
- Supervision and care of individuals
- Assisting in daily living skills
- Behavior management
- Medication administration
- Transportation of members with the use of a company van
Highlighted below are our minimum requirements to get you started in the group homes.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Must be 21+ years old.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background and Fingerprint Clearance Card. We will assist you with obtaining the card.
- Valid AZ driver's license (driving will be required)
- Must have a clean 39-month motor vehicle record.
We offer paid training for the Department of Developmental Disabilities required certifications.
- Current Certifications (CPR, First Aid, Prevention and Support, Article 9, and DCW)
- Experience in Group Homes, DTA's, HCBS, or DTT's a plus.
- Experience as a Direct Support Professional
Visit our website at https://onangelswingsaz.com/
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy