Direct Support Professional 1-Oceanside Full time
Changing Lives Shaping The Future
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL- OCEANSIDE
Job Title: Direct Support Professional
Hourly Rate: $17.00 - $18.00/hr.
Shifts Needed: AM/PM/NOC -Must work one weekend day
Job Status: Full Time
Work Locations: Oceanside, CA
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? Then we'd love for you to apply!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance offered
- Sick Time
- Company Perks and Discounts
- NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
People's Care and SAILS Group is hiring compassionate amazing providers to support and care for adults and adolescents with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Here's What You'll Do:
The Direct Support Professionals supports individuals with developmental disabilities to have quality of life. The Direct Support Professionals promotes the health, safety and well-being of residents. A Direct Support Professionals serves as an advocate for our clients.
- Outline and prepare daily routine(s) for clients' (visual and active) as written in Individual Program Plan.
- Assist clients with bathroom needs.
- Change clients' undergarments and/or clothing if needed.
- Prepare daily meals and assist with clean-up.
- Pick-up/drop-off clients in company vans from/to their home/facility (if necessary).
Education and Experience:
- Direct Support Professional Certificate Year 1 & Year 2 (Preferred or willing to obtain within the first 6 months of hire)
- Must have First Aid / CPR and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a California Driver’s License
- Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to a background check.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
VISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT: https://www.redwoodfcn.com/
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy