The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected HealthcareSystem dedicated to helping you and your community live your bestlives. We are seeking a CT Tech II to join our client’sstaff. We would love to discuss how you can join this great team.Please apply today for more details.
The Following guidelines are below.
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.
- Sign on bonus $10,000+
- Medical, Dental , Vision , Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- 403B or 401K up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement , Student Loan Relief Services
- Paid Time Off , Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits, Adoption Assistance
- Successful completion of an accredited two-year Radiologic Technology program.
- Registry eligible or Registered Radiologic Technologist
- Maintains current Iowa Permit to Practice
- Maintains active registry status in ARRT
- Participates in professional society (i.e., ISRT or SCD)
- 1 CEU per year in Radiation Safety/24 CEU’s every 2 years
- Attainment of Computed Tomography subspecialty certification
- Mandatory Reporter abuse training within 3 months of hire.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under stress.
- Proficient in English.