Integrity is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products. With a strong insurtech focus, we embrace a broad and innovative approach to serving agents and clients alike. Integrity is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone or online. Integrity’s employees support hundreds of thousands of independent agents who serve the needs of millions of clients nationwide. For more information, visit IntegrityMarketing.com.
Supports external (agents, agencies, carriers) partners as well as internal marketing staff throughout the onboarding process. Answers questions and offers assistance regarding contracting, commissions and general agent support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Documenting incoming agent contracts and following the appropriate workflow for the contracting process
• Preparing contracts for the submission process (i.e. scrubbing, collecting missing information, etc.)
• Reaching out to agents to retrieve missing items necessary to complete the onboarding process
• Following up on submitted contracts
• Notify agents when they receive writing numbers
• Working to resolve service related issues for agents and marketers
• Working with the Agent Services Division Manager and Assistant Manager on improving processes and instilling confidence in the Contracting Team as a whole
• Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication
• Providing outstanding customer support
The role has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Serves as an example of how customer service should be
• Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Written Communication - Edits email and written work for spelling and grammar; Explains in detail the situation, expected result and any next steps that are needed; Helps train team to become better at written communication
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks
• Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
• Initiative - Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is fully in the office.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software.
Must be willing to work flexible hours during peak times. Must be able to pass background check and pre-hire drug screening. Must be able to pass monthly OIG and SAM Exclusion List checks.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Integrity offers you the opportunity to start a career in a family-like environment that is rewarding and cutting edge. Why? Because we put our people first! At Integrity, you can start a new career path at company you’ll love, and we’ll love you back. We’re proud of the work we do and the culture we’ve built, where we celebrate your hard work and support you daily.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with tons of professional opportunities for you to accelerate your career. Integrity offers our people a competitive compensation package, including benefits that make work more fun and give you and your family peace of mind.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities