Providing Disability Assessments Nationwide To Serve Our Veterans
Help Military Families – Achieve Work-Life Balance – Make a Difference
Founded in 1998, MRG is a provider of Independent Medical Exams for Worker’s Compensation, Disability, and the Veterans Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com.
- Are you a Licensed Psychologist with a PsyD, or Ph.D. looking to take on an assessment role?
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the Veteran community?
- Would you enjoy being able to review medical records and complete assessment questionnaires to help Veterans?
We are looking for a Licensed Psychologist to perform medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA’s disability benefits process.
In performing Disability Assessments, you will review behavioral health records electronically through a secure Web Portal and perform a comprehensive assessment in person on each Veteran.
You will also complete Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs) through the Web Portal.
The Licensed Psychologist DOES NOT make disability determinations. The U.S. Veterans Administration makes all disability determinations, in part using the findings recorded in the DBQs.
This role ONLY performs Disability Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT prescribe medication in this position.
Licensed Psychologist will review and assess 3 (sometimes 4) Veterans per day on average.
Licensed Psychologist will be brought on as an Independent Contractor
Schedule 2-5 days
This is an IN-PERSON position.
MRG Exams is looking for a Licensed Psychologist who:
- Has a Ph.D. or Psy.D and has graduated from an APA-accredited program/school.
- Holds an active & unrestricted Psychology license.
- Malpractice Insurance covered by MRG
- Health insurance options available.