We are Hiring Janitors for our Client to clean Banks in several locations.
- 4-5 days a week 5:30-10:30pm
- Saturday work possible
Daily Cleaning Responsibilities:
- Conduct full cleaning of all carpeted and floor areas (sweep, vacuum, mop, and spot cleaning) ensuring no debris or stains remain.
- Maintain cleanliness & sanitation of customer-facing areas including lobby, teller lines, eating areas.
- Disinfect high-contact surfaces such as counters, glass barriers, door handles, handrails, and ATMs.
- Restock supplies including paper products, hand soap, and cleaning materials, ensuring a minimum 3-day supply at all times.
- Sanitize and tidy restrooms, including all fixtures, mirrors, and floors.
- Perform glass cleaning tasks for doors, side panels, and furniture tops to keep them streak-free.
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles within and surrounding the premises, with no trash left on site overnight.
- Conduct exterior cleaning, including the removal of debris from the parking lot & surroundings.
Weekly Cleaning Responsibilities:
- Execute thorough cleaning of all glass furniture tops & other glass surfaces as per schedule.
- Perform detailed dusting of desks & other horizontal surfaces below six feet without disturbing customer materials.
- Disinfect stairwells, remove cobwebs, & report lighting outages.
- Clean pneumatic drive-thru units, microwaves, & drive-up teller windows.
- Electrostatic spraying of designated areas with approved disinfectant.
General and Administrative Duties:
- Report damages, vandalism, any other issues to the appropriate authority immediately.
- Manage inventory, ensuring a minimum of one week's stock of cleaning supplies and consumables is on hand.
- Maintain clean & organized storage for cleaning equipment & supplies.
- Capture nightly cleaning efforts using a designated app.
- Notify Team Lead of deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Adhere to health, safety, and security protocols.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to move, ascend/descend & position self to clean all areas, including stairwells, horizontal & vertical spaces.
- Must be able to frequently operate, push, pull or carry cleaning machinery or instruments.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to constantly work around dust, loose debris, and cleaning supplies.
ABOUT US: We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classes. Must be eligible to work in the United States for any company without sponsorship.