Class B/C Diesel Mechanic pays up to $39 an hour
Hiring for multiple locations throughout Alabama! Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Homewood!
Seeking experienced Class B/C Diesel Technicians
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diesel mechanic work such as oil changes, brake work, PDI School Buses, and DOT inspection
- Wash & Clean buses and trucks
- Keep work bay in an orderly fashion
- Tag keys on new trucks/buses as they arrive
- Perform engine and transmission diagnostics
- Take necessary certification training
- Must be regular and predictable in attendance
- Must be able to work in a cooperative manner with co-workers and supervisors
- Must uphold company policies, including anti-harassment program
- Must conduct yourself in a professional manner when in uniform.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Safety Policy Requirements
- Must understand and follow all safety rules. See handbook for more detail.
- Mechanical and diagnostic ability
- Must be able to speak to customers/drivers in a responsible and pleasant manner.
- Must have the ability to complete an assigned task in a safe manner and in a constant state of alertness.
- CDL Preferred or willing to obtain CDL.
- Must be able to bend, walk, stand, will not be in same position for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in both inside and outside environments.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401k including employer contributions
- Paid vacation, sick & holidays
- and MORE!!!!!
Our mission is simple. . . we will provide the best product and service to our customers. If you share that vision, come join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 - $39.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location