Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
Come grow with us and support facilities at the heart of healthcare. We’re looking for CNAs in the Amarillo area to serve the needs of our clients and patients. Create your own flexible Schedule, get Same-Day Pay, with No Catch.
Our continued growth is a testament to our commitment to our Caregivers and patients alike!
- Taking and recording BP, temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Inform clinical supervisor of changes in client’s conditions.
- Document care given, observations and treatments.
- Comply with policies and procedures of facility.
- Maintaining clean and safe environment for clients.
- Ensure and protect clients’ rights and maintain confidentiality.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- 1 year experience as a CNA in the last 3 years in a supervised setting preferred
- Current CPR in compliance with the American Heart Association standards
- Current CNA licensure in the State of Texas
- 1-year experience preferred
Who We are at NurseCore
NurseCore is more than an agency, we’re a family. We take great pride in the compassionate nature of our leadership team and the development opportunities offered to our nurses and caregivers. Our team works locally in each city and surrounding areas to make lasting partnerships with both facilities and caregivers that improve the lives of those within their communities. We would love for you to work with us and build a lasting relationship.
Our health professionals are the heart of NurseCore. That’s why we are happy to offer you competitive pay, benefits, a mobile app for timesheets, and access to our elite 24/7 caregiver support staff.
NurseCore provides benefits including health insurance and immediate employment and income verification through Equifax.
Some agencies and mobile apps contract (1099) staff. We employ (W2) our health professionals providing them coverage under our liability insurance, employer-paid taxes, overtime, and holiday pay*. We aim to assure you the best working and staffing experience.
NurseCore is made exceptional by our commitment to founding principles of professional and compassionate nursing services and leadership. To keep to our promise of quality and professionalism, we require all our applicants consent to a background check, and drug screen.