At Ability Beyond, you can be Accepted, Celebrated, & Impactful!
Location: Norwalk (Lower Fairfield County Area)
Hours: M-F 8:00A-5:00P FLEX (Full Time)
Salary: $55,000 Yearly
- Supervises the employment specialists within career development team. Duties pertaining to training, hiring, and managing of team members.
- Collects, monitors, and/or completes documentation of required paperwork in response to BRS (Bureau of Rehabilitation Services) funded contracts in a timely manner.
- Works alongside assistant services director/ services manager in pursuing new funder streams, new grants/ proposals with evolving department change and growth.
- Proactively responds to case management needs and represents Ability Beyond and individuals served through job developing and community outreach.
- Accepts referrals for individuals served and helps to monitor and provide employment plans written by the assigned staff (short-term, long-term, personal goals, and progresses made).
- Extensive paid training and certification program
- Generous benefit package (medical, dental, vision, pet insurance)
- Paid time off (increases over years of service)
- Self-directed retirement plan options (403B)
- PSLF loan forgiveness eligibility
- Flexible work schedules and overtime available that allow for work life balance
- Access to an Employee Assistant Program including mental health resources
- Ongoing diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging initiatives
- Accredited certification programs in direct care, leadership, and other specialties
- Employee mentorship program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A culture of appreciation, respect, and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in the human service field. May substitute no less than eight (8) years of related work experience for the Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Have work experience or a working knowledge of BRS directly (Bureau of Rehabilitation Services)
- Must have at least two (2) years of related experience as an Employment Specialist or a background in business. Two (2) years’ experience in the health services field is also required
To learn more about Ability Beyond, check out our YouTube Channel: