Join an established team as part of a "center of excellence" in cardiac care! The hospital is conveniently located in a historic city, rated one of the best places in which to live and work. Enjoy all the energy, culture, and opportunities of an urban city with the natural beauty and slow-living of protected habitats in central New Hampshire.
- Type of provider and position
- Anticipated start: ASAP
- Schedule: 4 10s
- On Call: Yes, 1:3
- New Hampshire
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery / CVICU -OR- equivalent case volume
- Required areas of proficiency:
- Types of procedures:
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
PA, NP, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, cardiac, endoscopic vein harvest, EVH, CVOR, CABG, thoracentesis, central line, arterial line, chest tube, ICU, CVICU, CTICU, CCU, stepdown