Moving your World by focusing on your success:
FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow. We stand behind our core values: trust, creating value, respect, reliability, and integrity. Ours is a culture that fosters crea-tivity and empowerment, values work/life balance, and gives you the freedom to excel. At FUCHS we aim to nurture your capabilities, ideas and career.
Our North American team is embarking on a global ERP business transformation; which includes a new journey and mindset for how we organize around standard processes and end to end business capabilities. Come join our team to help build and operate complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, multiple business entities; with goals of establishing operational excellence as well as enabling new business models and services to help our customers every day. We are looking for people with a broad set of skills and people who approach work in an agile way, have a customer centric mindset, with an appetite to drive change.
The Business Process Expert is responsible for helping business partners implement standard end of end business processes, determine, and align on policy changes across our lines of business, and clearly being a change agent to our organization in any given area. The Business process Expert can understand and articulate key business processes, business drivers, functionality, and requirements. They understand and communicate the impact of changes across key business processes and domains.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Key areas of focus will include strategic leadership of business process improvement, project planning and management, financial and operational analyses, and change management.
- Collaborate and consolidate the needs of the business, data, and analytics for North American region as input into the Global Template to design a key end to end process and policies pertaining to those processes.
- Leads the initiative requiring analytical and decision support to frame key issues, develop hypotheses, assess risks, conduct analyses, and identify potential process solutions prior to mobilizing commitment and designing broader implementation and engagement plans.
- Utilizes change management principles, processes, tools, and identifies change strategies, assesses stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, communicates with and trains facility participants, provides appropriate support and supervision, and measures project effectiveness.
- Take ownership of all project issues within your domain with a hands-on approach to root cause analysis and problem resolution while leading the team to fact-based decision-making.
- Manages and maintain business process documentation starting from current state business process flows to future state business process flows, with the ability to prioritize and manage regionally specific requirements
- Serve as an expert in and main point of contact for INVENTORY TO DELIVER E2E process
- Design of process and policy standards in the INVENTORY TO DELIVER E2E process as a Businessperson representing the North American Region.
- Ensure defined core business processes will be aligned with FUCHS business requirements and support development of future used business processes. (based on Best-Practices and Benchmarks)
- Assist with user acceptance training, user training, defining INVENTORY TO DELIVER E2E Test Scenarios
- Assist partners and other stakeholders with ad hoc data and reporting needs
- Further discussion and alignment of designed processes with IT, locations, the global master data team, and other INVENTORY TO DELIVER E2E Streams to ensure the solutions fulfill the needs of FUCHS.
- Validate regional/local change requirements and alignment with the global team.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in transformation, ERP implementation, and SAP S/4 Sales and Supply Chain lines of business
- 5- 7+ years of experience with an international business & IT environment (ideally in manufacturing).
- Ability to lead change while achieving business goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage through influence and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Deep and comprehensive understanding of how data is used within business processes and its impact on desired business process outcomes
- Deep operational and process knowledge from INVENTORY TO DELIVER E2E core process perspective.
- Open-minded, good communication (written and oral) and organization skills.
- Experience in facilitation of workshops, moderation and motivation of working groups
- Result-oriented mindset as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- Can challenge requirements (required from business or legal vs. nice to haves) and solutions with the intention of staying with Best Practices.
- Understand the work stream process within SAP and underlining Master Data (does not need to be an SAP expert her/himself and can rely on SAP skills within her/his work stream).
- You enjoy working with people and have an open and friendly demeanor.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Engineering, Operations, or relevant disciplines required.
- Experience and knowledge implementing ERP systems using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation, and support.
- Experience working with Master Data Management within a manufacturing company
These are your benefits:
Fuchs offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as profession-als. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
Do you have any questions? Jerry Martinez (Jerry.Martinez@fuchs.com) will be more than happy to answer them!