Bus Service Technician - Arizona Bus Center
Reading Truck in Tucson is always looking for experienced Bus Service Technicians. Are you interested in beginning a great career with an industry leading company? Our team is looking for you!
Why work for US!
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- 401k with company contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Corporate- Wide Discounts with Major US retailers (new vehicles, travel, cell phone plans, rental cars, etc.)
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, along with short and long term disability plans
- Small shop atmosphere with team driven leadership who cares
Do you have the following experience? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- Diesel engine - Repair, diagnostic, rebuilding and general repair including Cummins, Caterpillar, Mercedes.
- Heavy duty brakes - Complete understanding of air brake systems, including repair and rebuild of system.
- Electrical diagnosis - Must have extensive electrical troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities, understanding of multiplexing is a plus
- Air Conditioning - general understanding of air conditioning installation, trouble shooting and repair is a plus
- Transmission- Allison diagnostic and minor repair
- Ford-GM medium duty diesel engine diagnostic and repair
- Heavy duty suspension air and spring suspension trouble shooting and repair
- Heavy duty alignment theory and repair techniques
- ASE Certifications preferred but not required
- 2 years’ experience with hydraulics
- 2 years’ experience in automotive electrical and lighting systems
- 2 ears’ experience in medium or heavy duty truck repair (bumper to bumper)
- Valid Driver License (required)
- Clean driving record (preferred)
- CDL a plus
- Must be self starter
- Must have own hand tools