Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Consultant- Sacramento and surrounding areas
01PCBH - BCBA
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
Location: Sacramento, CA
Salary Range: $83,000 - $87,000 annually
Across Redwood Family Care Network, our employees are sharing their passion to make a positive impact in the lives of others. We are looking to add talented and passionate individuals to join our Redwood Family and we invite you to explore and learn more about our career opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Provide ongoing consultation using principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Design, implement, write, and maintain Behavior Support Plans as needed, using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments as needed.
- Regular review and maintenance of data collection towards behavior plan goals.
- Conduct ongoing training and provide ongoing support for direct service professionals, home administrators, program managers, and other professionals as needed.
- Attend multidisciplinary meetings and collaborate with other professionals in ongoing development and maintenance of behavior support plans.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Regional Center Developmental Centers and ICF/DD
- Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health Diagnoses
- BCBA Certification
- Development and Implementation of Behavior Support Plans
- Person-Centered approach to problem solving
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment with multiple inputs from various stakeholders.
- Ability to independently gather information in making a decision.
- Ability to research topics or areas of specialty that are unfamiliar.
- Work independently when limited supervision is present.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with others
- Attend meetings, conferences, and conduct trainings in support of staff in behavior support plan implementation.
- Must have reliable transportation when home circumstances require in-home visitation.
- Potential ongoing supervision for RBT candidates and certificate holders as needed.
- Review and analyze data to evaluate effectiveness of behavior support plans and make changes as needed.
- Job responsibilities are performed using a combination of in-person and indirect (remote) service.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in related field preferred, BCBA credential required
- Minimum 3 years of designing and implementing behavior support plan.
- Experience with adults with developmental disabilities.
- The ability to lift 25 pounds regularly.
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
This position will require a valid California ID or Driver’s License. Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to background check, physical etc.
If required to drive, candidate must possess proof of valid insurance and registration. Must be at least 21 years of age to drive for People's Care.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $83,000.00 - $87,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- designing and implementing behavior support plan: 3 years (Preferred)
- BCBA (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road