IK Hofmann is seeking to fill a Bilingual Recruiter position in the Greer, SC area. Candidates should be fluent in verbal and written English and Spanish.
Recruits and hires qualified people for positions that will ensure the success of missions.
Develop and maintain business relationships with job stores, work centers, unemployment offices and employment resource centers in assigned site/sites. Support and contribute to the company Quality Policies and QMS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Client relationship & Business development
• Conduct recruiting services supporting containment projects and sorting activities
• Research, develop and maintain good working relationships with recruiting sources
• Build and manage relationships with staffing partners
• Responsible for communicating openings to the public through job postings, job fairs, social media, job boards, and newspaper ads as necessary
• Market research average hourly wages in hiring areas
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, and social media sites
• Responsible for filling open positions with temporary associates when required
• Ensure a high level of customer service
• Assist operations with all staffing required for mission
• Handle full cycle onboarding of new hires
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with recruiting sources
• Fill all request for hourly personnel in a timely manner
• Enter new hire information in the company portals
• Train new employees during orientation on policies
• Demonstrates commitment to reduce the risk of workplace accidents
• Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
Organization & management
• Assist operations with ensuring staff availability and qualifications to perform the jobs/missions
• Load all required new hire paperwork into the company portal
• Assist with recruiting/staffing in other areas when necessary
• Communicate results of recruiting event to the appropriate staff
• Send a daily summary of staffing activity to the appropriate staff
• Ensure timely processing of temp agency invoices
• Responsible for following the recruiting processes and procedures to hire new hourly personnel (to include screening, testing, interviewing, orientating and processing paperwork)
• Monitor resume banks and social media sites for qualified candidates
• Update elect to work and scheduling information in the company portal
Knowledge, skills, abilities
• Full proficiency in local language
• Proficiency in English and Spanish
• Computer skills - Microsoft Office (Excel basics proficiency) and Outlook
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in the position to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT US I.K. Hofmann, USA provides staffing and human resource services, Vendor Management and MSP Services to both domestic and international companies. Our services include temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement, permanent placement, on-site administration, human resource management and workforce management. We specialize in staffing in manufacturing, engineering, production, warehouse, aviation, automotive, supply chain, logistics, and HR. As a ISO 9001 certified organization, I.K. Hofmann has built a reputation for delivering the highest levels of service and quality while staying true to the founder’s vision of being a staffing firm that cares about their people. Our parent company, I.K. Hofmann GmbH, is a privately held woman owned business founded in Germany in 1985 and today has more than 110 branch offices in Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany, UK, Italy, Slovakia, and the United States. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classes. Our differences make us thrive! Must be eligible to work in the United States for any company without sponsorship.