Associate Dentist in Salt Lake City
Title: Associate Dentist
Location: Taylorsville, Utah
Join a well-established, bread-and-butter general practice seeking an experienced provider with a broad skill set and drive for growth. Taylorsville, UT, full-time associate position in a great environment and a direct path to ownership. Long-established reputation for 45 years of exceptional patient care and a professional team with solid longevity.
- Dental License (Required)
- Ability to commute: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
Who We Are?
- Guaranteed Mentorship
- 2 Doctor Private Practice
- Seven spacious, modern operatories with room to grow
- Twenty experienced team members that are great at their game
Who You Are
- You are excited to expand your clinical skills and perfect your craft.
- You speak fluent Spanish.
- You practice patient focus care.
- You are a diligent professional able to work with our dedicated team of clinicians and administrators.
- You have the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with our patients.
- You want to be at a private practice.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Rate of $175,000/year. 28-30% of net productions, after that, depending on experience.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- CE plan and allowance
- Direct Path to Ownership within 3 years
What about Taylorsville, Utah?
The quality of life in Taylorsville is high, with many cultural and recreational activities available within the city or nearby. The city values its reputation as a well-maintained residential and business community. Taylorsville is proud of the stunning scenic backdrop provided by the Wasatch Mountains to the east and the Oquirrh Mountains to the west. A river also runs through it; the Jordan River, with its bike and walking trails and beautiful natural habitat, is without question a prize gem of the city.
Residents of Taylorsville place a high value on the natural element of the Jordan River corridor, as well as the open spaces and parks that dot the area. Among them is the large Valley Regional Park, home to the popular Taylorsville Dayzz, the city’s annual summer celebration that draws thousands of people each year for carnival rides, a parade, entertainment, and fireworks. A bustling suburb of Utah’s Capital, Salt Lake City, Taylorsville represents a balance of homes, businesses, and thriving commercial areas.