Title: Associate Dentist
Location: Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Established general private practice with long-standing community relationships, comprehensive in dental care. This is a unique opportunity to serve many patients with an established team. Formerly known as Kraisinger Family Dentistry, now Modern Dental Associates is owned by Dr. Parry, who was named one of the best 40 dentists under 40 by Incisal Edge. This is a growing and exciting opportunity for the right person.
- Active Dental License
- Ability to commute: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Rate of $650/day or 33% of collections, whichever is greater.
- Relocation Package
- Medical and Dental Benefits.
- CE plan and allowance
Who We Are?
- Established, Four (4) Doctor Private Practice across four different locations
- Twelve (12) Spacious Ops.
- Approx 40 team members
- Vatech CBCT
- 3D Printer
- Digital x-rays
- Rotary Endo
Who You Are
- You are a skilled clinician with a desire to do more advanced procedures in Endo and OMS.
- You are approachable and easy to communicate with.
- You practice patient-focused care.
- You are a diligent professional able to work with our dedicated team of clinicians and administrators.
- You are experienced in your career and in your craft.
- You know Endo well
- You are skilled at building relationships and communicating effectively with patients.
- You want to be in private practice.
- You want to be in a small town-centered area.
What about Greensburg, Pennsylvania?
Greensburg is a suburb of Pittsburgh with a population of 14,982. Greensburg is in Westmoreland County and is one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Living in Greensburg offers residents a dense suburban feel; most residents own their homes. Many young professionals and retirees live in Greensburg. The public schools in Greensburg are above average. It is located an hour (55 miles) from the Pittsburgh airport and 33 miles outside the heart of Pittsburgh. It sits perfectly between city and country and allows a lifestyle for both.
City residents enjoy close proximity to many key amenities, including the Five Star Trail, The Palace Theatre, the Robertshaw Amphitheater, the Westmoreland Museum of American Art, the downtown shopping district, and numerous churches of various denominations.