Amazon Delivery Van Driver - Home Daily
Job Title: Amazon DSP Delivery Driver - at least $21.00/ hour, Everett, WA, DWS4
Location: DWS4 - 315 Shuksan Way, Everett, WA 98203, USA
Compensation: At least $21.00/hour*, plus overtime and benefits
Amazon DSPs (Delivery Service Partners) are looking for delivery driver associates to help deliver packages to customers. DSPs are independent, small businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages out of Amazon Warehouse 315 Shuksan Way, Everett, WA 98203, USA.
Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
- On-the-job training and opportunities for career advancement
- Great benefits including paid time off (PTO), and healthcare for full time employees
- Competitive wages plus overtime and holiday pay opportunities
- Delivery vehicle provided with on route gas and insurance covered
Apply now to schedule your interview today!
What You'll Do as a Delivery Driver
As a delivery driver, you'll be driving an Amazon-branded van or truck, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community.
- Work 3-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day with shifts available seven days a week
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions may be available
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Stay active delivering 200 or more packages ranging from envelopes to boxes weighing up to 50lbs
What You'll Need as a Delivery Driver
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment (non CDL driver’s license okay)
- Maintain a safe driving record, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions
*Rates may vary. Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us for more information.