Adult Residential Facility Administrator - Winfin
Adult Residential Facility Administrator
POSITION : Administrator for Adult Residential Facility
LOCATION : Carmichael, CA
ANNUAL SALARY : $70,000 - $72,000
HOURS : 8 Hour shift, on-call
The Administrator ensures and maintains regulatory complianceas mandated by licensing and Regional Centers. The Administrator ensures thehealth, well-being, and safety of the clients; maintains regular communicationwith conservators and other outside agency representatives; manages staffing and labor hours in order to provide the highest quality care and support toclients; and trains and mentors direct support professional staff.
- Maintain open communication with conservators, family, service coordinators, and/or other client representatives/advocates regarding client health, well-being, and quality of life and strong knowledge in Title 17 and 22.
- Maintain appropriate staffing for the facility in accordance with the programdesign by hiring and training staff, generating schedules to ensure adequate supervision and support of the client, as well as by delegating those duties that will best serve the client and the needs of the home
- Oversee daily business operations-i.e. client notes documentation, medication audits, personal and incidental funds disbursement and audits, physical plant inspections, maintenance of client and staff files, time card review and amendments, conduct annual performance evaluations and provide statement of discussions
- Attend trainings as mandated by Regional Centers
- Communicate with staff regarding quality care assurance
- Maintain safety compliance to prevent staff and client injury
- Responsible for resident care such as scheduling medical appointments, following up on recommendations by the doctor and ensuring the well-being and the overall medical condition of the residents
- Act as first responder in the field to emergencies and report special incidents according to applicable laws and regulations
- 24 hour on call response, as applicable
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- High School Equivalent and 3 years or more experience in a direct serviceagency and 3 years experience over a child service program......or
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2 years experience in a direct service agency.
- Adult Residential Facility Certification (ARF)
- DSP I and DSP II certificates.
- CPR/FA and CPI certification.
- 3 years experience with just a high school diploma in the field working with clients with developmental disabilities of Level 4I or Higher Home or 2 years experience with a bachelors degree.
- 2 years minimum supervisory experience.
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000 - $72,000
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability