Guthrie is seeking a full-time, board-certified/board-eligible Gastroenterologist to join a highly collegial team serving the beautiful community of Cortland, New York. Join a practice co-located within the Guthrie Cortland Medical Center, which offers full range of diagnostic medical and surgical services. This means you will be part of a highly supportive team as you provide diagnosis, prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases. Join Guthrie and be part of an exceptional team of healthcare professionals changing lives throughout the region.
- Full-time position
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Interest in inflammatory bowel disease is preferred
- Sign-on bonus is available
- $600,000 base salary with 2-year guarantee
- $15,000 in relocation assistance is available
- $3,400 annually for conference registration certifications membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Full benefits including medical dental and disability insurance
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Competitive RVU model with strong internal referral network
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Where You'll Work
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center is a 162-bed acute care facility with an attached 80-bed residential care facility. For more than 125 years, this facility has provided patients with a wide range of acute and inpatient care across central New York. These services include cancer care, emergency care, infusion services, labor and delivery, imaging and radiology, surgical, mental health, respiratory and more.
Where You'll Live
Nestled in the scenic Central New York region, Cortland, New York is a tight-knit community with accessible amenities. The town thrives with academic and cultural events such as the historic Cortland Repertory Theatre, and local festivals like the Cortland Arts and Wine Festival contribute to a lively arts scene. With highly affordable living, Cortland is an ideal haven for those seeking a balanced and enriching lifestyle.
Who You'll Work For
Guthrie is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system providing full-spectrum care to patients across Pennsylvania and New York. As one of the longest established group practices in the country, Guthrie has more than 365 primary and specialty care physicians and 300 advanced practice practitioners, and sees more than 1.5 million patients annually. With an emphasis on quality care, Guthrie works with its communities to help people attain optimal, life-long health and well-being.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24864