Seeking a Physical Therapist in Manhattan, KS and surrounding areas.
Our therapy team brings restoration to the day to day lives of our clients and delivers personalized care with dedication and compassion.
Availability: PRN, Weekday Visits
Now offering Part Time Benefits
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to Choose From (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexibility, competitive pay, paid mileage
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new hire.
- Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Home Health Team.
- Provides PT assigned services to patients in the home setting in accordance with Physician plan of care and under the supervision of a licensed PT.
- Participates in communication and case conference activities to promote maximum continuity and quality of patient care services.
- Exhibits sound judgement and technical skills necessary to perform assigned treatment and procedure according to established agency protocols.
- Maintains compliance with the Agency Code of Ethics.
- Demonstrates ongoing compliance with agency standards, policies, procedures, state and Federal regulations, state practice acts for licenses personnel, payer requirements.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control measures.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Active license in the state of Kansas required.
- Home Health experience preferred, not required.
- Competitive pay
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration for patient care
We’re taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.
At Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, we are committed to fostering a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion in everything we do. We believe that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves respect, equal opportunities, and compassionate care. Our commitment to equity and inclusion is rooted in our core values of innovation, compassion, and patience.