General Dentist - Frederickson, Washington
Req ID: 80965
Supported Practice: Clover Creek Dental Care
Category: General Dentist
Location: 17513 Canyon Pkwy E, Ste 103, Tacoma, WA 98446
Years of Experience: 1 year
Work in an environment that encourages full clinical autonomy, balanced with the ability to tap into a robust mentor program and a network of more than 2,300 doctors. Experience a schedule that inspires work-life balance with competitive benefits, paid time off, and unlimited earning potential from your practice.
About This Office
Our brand new office in THRIVING Frederickson, Washington is looking for a General Dentist to join our team!
Each Heartland Dental supported office, is unique to the community and the patients they serve. With support of a practice manager and a highly trained team on site, coupled with a vast network of experts across the nation, you'll be completely connected to all the resources and support of Heartland Dental.
- Join a 2 doctor practice that thrives on collaboration, communication and community
- A wonderful team that thrives on collaboration, communication, and community
- Brand new office, equipped with high tech equipment such as Wave One Endo rotary system, Kodak/Carestream digital imaging, Dentrix Dental software, iTero Scanner
It's a plus if you have
- 3 years of clinical experience
- Invisalign certification, implant placement, molar endo
From Your Supported Practice
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Personal Collections
- Practice Profit Sharing Bonus
- Doctor Mastery Program
- Stock Purchase + Hygiene Bonus
* Full benefit eligibility determined by role and schedule
Benefits from Your Supported Practice
- Paid Holidays
and Time Off
- Stock Ownership Plan
- Regional Mentors
- Sponsored Continuing Education Opportunities
- Bonus Program
- Referral Bonus
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Benefits
- Discounted Scrubs, Fitness Plans, and More
- DDS/DMD degree, active and unrestricted license
- Clinical knowledge to practice comprehensive dentistry, including diagnosis and treatment of oral health issues
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet needs of patients
- Ability to become credentialed with dental insurance plans
Heartland Dental provides exceptional service to more than 2,300 supported doctors, across 38 states and over 1,400 offices. Cementing itself as the largest, and still one of the fastest growing, Dental Support Organizations in the United States.
Each Heartland Dental supported office is unique to the community and the patients they serve. Supported doctors are the leaders of their practice and set forth their own clinical care philosophies. But all our partners are united by a common goal: delivering the highest quality dental care and experience.
At Heartland Dental, we're committed to living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
Learn more about this office at clovercreekdentalcare.com