Job ID: 33884
Positions Location: Lansing, MI Job Requirements General Requirements Eligible for Board
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
Eligible for Board Certification within five (5) years of completing an accredited residency program
MD or DO
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrates ability to use a keyboard as may be required to perform the essential duties of the job.
Sparrow Medical Group (SMG) is a multispecialty physician group and the premier physician organization of Sparrow Health System (SHS). SMG is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated, full-time BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join their Gastroenterology Practice located in Lansing, Michigan. SMG delivers exceptional quality care in a diverse and family friendly community. SHS and SMG are committed to improving access to medical care across the Mid-Michigan region.
- Rapidly evolving physician-led practice
- APP assistance for inpatient/outpatient responsibilities including call coverage
- Fellowship program
- Opportunities in teaching, leadership, clinical research, quality improvement, case conferences, and projects with faculty from the University of Michigan as well as Michigan State University
- EPIC EMR
- Sparrow Hospital has been ranked among the 150 best hospitals in the country by Newsweek magazine
Position is hospital-employed and offers:
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers
Degree Type / Education Level
Sparrow Medical Group
Under 4 Years