Press Brake Operator - O'Neal Manufacturing Services - Cedar Falls, IA
At O’Neal Manufacturing services, located in the Cedar Falls Industrial Park, we build things! Since 1921, we have been a leader in steel and metal fabrication. Our culture is driven by honesty, integrity and respect. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and diverse environment and setting high expectations for ourselves. We offer training programs to help you realize your full potential! Join our OMS family and be a part of a dynamic company that builds people, careers and success. Visit onealmfg.com/careers today to learn more!
O'Neal Manufacturing Services - Cedar Falls is located in the Cedar Falls Industrial Park.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all rules and established processes.
- Set up and operate CNC Press Brakes including adjustment and/or replacement of tooling, guides and fixtures. Use multiple vices and work offsets.
- Review work order and specifications to determine set up procedure, machining sequence and dimensions of finished workpiece.
- Remove burrs and stage parts prior to forming.
- Read and interpret provided prints and customer specifications.
- Download program file to machine controller.
- Perform 1st piece inspection.
- Observe/listen to machine to detect malfunctions.
- Records information in manufacturing software.
- Operates forktruck in a safe manner to move product - requires a valid drivers license
- Gather, count, deburr, stack product as required.
- Cleans and organizes work area.
2nd Shift - we are an air conditioned facility
- Monday through Thursday 3:30pm to 2:00am
- Overtime Monday through Thursday 3:30pm to 3:00am, Friday 3:30pm to 9:30pm
- Overtime is posted the Wednesday before it is required.
- Strong math background and comfort level.
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
At O'Neal Manufacturing Services (OMS), we build things! As an O'Neal Industries affiliate company, we are a leader in the fabrication of steel and metal products that shape the world in which we live. Our culture is driven by honesty, integrity and respect. We set high expectations for ourselves in providing a safe and diverse work environment. If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic company to build your career, visit onealmfg.com/careers to learn more!
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Work site Wellness Programs
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k and Profit sharing
- Community Service paid time off
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)