The Registered Nurse (RN) - is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient care to other members of the health care team. The registered nurse will be responsible for administering IV fluids, chemotherapy, biological therapy, and any other IV medications ordered by a physician.
• NJ Licensed RN
• BLS certifications through the American Heart Association
• Chemotherapy Certification by start date
• 2 years Oncology experience
• Intermediate computer skills, excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skill
• Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods with the ability to lift, push and pull
• Oncology Nursing Certification preferred
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• Shore Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, orientation or expression; marital status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, pregnancy, race, creed, ancestry, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, genetic information, or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.