Provider Job Opportunity at Bend Memorial Clinic, PC
Summit Health is seeking a Urologist who would like the opportunity to join a thriving practice within a financially secure, physician-driven, multispecialty setting.
As an expansion of Summit Health's Urology Department, we are seeking a BC/BE Urologist who is passionate about providing urologic services. Our team works closely with primary care and other medical and surgical specialties to provide excellent quality care to members of our community. Our team consists of five Urologists, four APP's, and is supported by a strong care team and support services. Admits and procedures are at one regional hospital, and outpatient surgical services at an efficient, physician-owned ASC. The Urology team is supported by an excellent and collaborative hospitalist team and enjoys referrals from a primary care group of over 30 providers.
Summit Health is a physician led and professionally managed multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond, and Sisters. Summit Health includes more than 150 providers across 30 specialties and services providing care to over 50,000 attributed lives in Central Oregon. The medical group has become the quality of care leader in Central Oregon achieving a 4.8-star rating or better on nearly all value-based contracts, is in the upper decile for customer satisfaction and earned a perfect Medicare Quality (MIPS) score of 100 out of 100 available points for 2021. We have launched the community's first full spectrum Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2022.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- A physician led and professionally managed medical group where providers drive strategy, vision, and project implementation.
- Busy practice, high demand for Urology services and lots of growth potential
- Advanced Practitioners assists, and support providing hospital and clinic coverage
- Rounding at one community hospital
- Scopes performed at a new, efficiently run surgery center
- Ease of coordination of care with primary care, hospitalists, urologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, nephrologists, and many other specialists
- Market leading compensation rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program
- Shareholder opportunity with additional compensation upside
- Easy access to resources, coding, and IT support utilizing the Epic platform
- Benefits of working within a growing multispecialty medical practice:
- Coordination of care with a large primary care base, hospitalists for admits, general surgeons, optometrists, and other medical and surgical specialists
- Comprehensive support teams for insurance authorization, billing, IT, HR, etc.
- Rapid turnaround times for imaging and lab results
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine annually, four beautiful seasons, and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing and award-winning fishing, golf, water sports, cycling and hiking all contribute to a high-quality of life for our employees and all Central Oregon residents. The Bend/Redmond and surrounding communities offer excellent schools, countless outdoor cultural activities, and great food and entertainment. Bend is the second-fastest growing city in America, based on a variety of factors beyond population, including topping the list in job growth and number of businesses. And, is consistently considered among the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek, and Golf Magazine.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Total Rewards at Summit Health Oregon - Bend Memorial Clinic, PC
Our team members are essential to our mission to reshape healthcare through the power of connection. Summit Health highly values the critical role that health and wellness play in the lives of our team members and their families. We strive to provide a valuable suite of benefits, wellness programs, compensation, time off, and resources to support the wellbeing and personal needs of team members and their families at various stages of life and in their professional career. Collectively, we call these "Total Rewards".
Here at Summit Health, our total rewards include, but are not limited to:
- We've Got You Covered - Health coverage is vital, and it begins on the 1st of the month after you start employment.
- Build a Healthy Foundation - Various medical plan options including a HDHP with HSA option and employer contribution.
- Enhance Your Health Coverage - Dental and vision insurance, plus healthcare and dependent care spending accounts.
- Safeguard Your Household - Company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and life insurance, plus optional supplemental life.
- Protect Against the Unexpected - Company paid Disability Insurance plus optional voluntary benefits such as accident and critical Illness insurance for yourself and dependents.
- Retirement Investing - 401(k) plan with company Safe Harbor contribution annually to help you build towards your retirement.
- Work/Life Balance - Time Off including Provider Advanced Time Off (PATO) and holidays so employees can take a break or care for themselves and their family.
- Reach Professional Goals - Continuing Medical Education and bonus opportunities.
- Financial Wellness - Educational webinars, resources, and tools to help foster financial literacy.
Benefits apply to benefits eligible team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.