At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking an Ortho RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Ortho RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 02/12/2024
- Salary: $1603.80 - $1852.20 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 12 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Ortho RN:
- Work closely with patients and learn their health history.
- Educate patients on their condition and the specifics of their treatment.
- Help them manage pain and the process to recover from a musculoskeletal disease or disorder.
- Assist doctors in surgery when a bone break or other condition requires the patient to undergo surgery, and work with patients during recovery from surgery.
- Work with both patients and their families to help them understand specifics of their condition, symptoms that indicate an issue that needs to be addressed and the details of treatment and recovery.
Qualifications for the Ortho RN:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of Orthopedic Nursing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of EMRs.
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Ortho RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.