MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Case Manager setting
- Active RN License
- BLS Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The role of the case management nurse (RN) is to coordinate continuity of care for patients often as a liaison between the patient's family and healthcare organization. Work is administered in a variety of settings, including HMOs, community health organizations, long-term care facilities, behavioral health programs, rehabilitation centers, schools, and case management companies
- Coordinate continuity of care for patients often as a liaison between the patient's family and healthcare organization
- Strives to promote self-managed care and the use of healthcare resources in the most cost-effective way possible
- Ensure that the proper treatment is administered at the appropriate time in order to maximize health and well-being
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: RN Travel, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, Travel Nursing, Case Manager, Case Management, Utilization Review, Case Manager RN