REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER - HOSPICE -$5,000 SIGN-ON!
Sacred Journey Hospice
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Our Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers are the heart of our organization! In this role, you will support your patients by providing direct care and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that both patients and their families have an optimal care experience. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of patients and families
- Initiate patient plan of care and reevaluate as necessary
- Utilize health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Administer medication and treatment as prescribed by the physician in the plan of care
- Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Complete and maintain accurate clinical notes
- Communicate with the physician and participate in interdisciplinary group meetings to meet the medical and emotional needs of the patient and family/caregivers
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school with current licensure to practice in state of operation
- 1 year nursing experience required, 3+ years preferred
- Experience in hospice or a similar setting preferred
- Knowledge of the hospice philosophy of care
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence
About our Line of Business
Sacred Journey Hospice provides a special kind of care to the patients, their families, and their caregivers who are living with advanced illnesses. At Sacred Journey Hospice, the mission is to tenderly embrace those facing the final moments of life, along with their loved ones, with expert medical care, emotional support, and spiritual guidance. Services are provided in the comfort of home, at a nursing home or assisted living facility, or at our 12-bed inpatient facility.
For more information about Sacred Journey, please visit www.sacredjourneyhospice.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.