Partner with StrongMynd!
Remote – Hiring Nationwide
Independent Contractor Positions-1099
Base Rate: Market rate commensurate with experience, average $60-$75 (includes live therapy session and documentation). Bonuses may apply.
About the Company
StrongMynd is breaking new ground with the only SaaS-facilitated mental wellness and performance platform, seamlessly merging evidence-based screening, assessment, and targeted sustainable engagement tools with personalized, full continuum mental wellness and performance support for college and elite athletes.
As a fast-growing behavioral health company, we are excited to partner with college and other elite athletic programs and organizations to ensure that this at-risk and vulnerable sub-population has access to comprehensive mental wellness support, uniquely designed to its needs.
Our mission is to partner with outstanding clinical care professionals who are passionate about making an impact on clients’ lives in a rapidly growing industry. These professionals will operate with StrongMynd under Independent Contractor agreements. In this role, you will be a key player in our efforts to prioritize mental health for athletes and expand access to comprehensive care. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and specialized community and to contribute to the growth of a fast-growing behavioral health company.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Therapist
- Provide high-quality clinical assessment and treatment, interventions, and care in accordance with established best practices and medical necessity guidelines.
- Develop measurable treatment plans tailored to meet the individual needs and goals of each client.
- Administer appropriate diagnostic assessment tools that align with the client’s clinical presentation.
- Document all client interactions and sessions in accordance with established timeframes and compliance standards.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and communications in a HIPAA-compliant electronic health record system.
- Deliver culturally sensitive, client-centered care that is respectful of diversity.
- Collaborate with StrongMynd's support team to ensure that clients receive comprehensive care.
- Coordinate care with the Athlete Advocate, MyndPerformance Coaches, Athletic Department Officials, University Support Staff, and other professionals as needed.
- Maintain a confidential and professional virtual office space.
- Adhere to StrongMynd policies and procedures and maintain good standing with all licensing boards.
- Meet all continuing education requirements for licensure and specializations.
Licensed Therapist Requirements
Active state license/s Independent License Required
These valid and active credentials are accepted:
- LMHC, LMHP, LCMHC
- LCSW , LICSW
- LMFT , LPC , LPCC , LCPC
Professional malpractice liability insurance with coverage limits of $1,000,000/$3,000,000 and which complies with state insurance requirements and StrongMynd policies
Type 1 (individual) NPI number
Meet HIPAA compliance, device, computer equipment, connectivity, encounter, documentation and other StrongMynd policies and requirements to deliver services to StrongMynd clients
Use StrongMynd platform(s) for StrongMynd client base and services
Flexible scheduling to meet clients outside of “normal” business hours, e.g., early mornings, evenings, weekends
Agree to participate in StrongMynd on-boarding and orientations
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrate strong clinical and diagnostic skills
- Possess effective communication skills with clients, support staff, and others
- Have strong technology skills, including the ability to use electronic health records, deliver telehealth services, and complete online training requirements
- Demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy, respect, discretion and maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information and communicating with clients
- Have excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of HIPAA confidentiality and privacy policies
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Collaborate effectively with both clinical and non-clinical staff
- Apply varied interventions with individuals in crisis
- Have working knowledge of sports psychology and the impact of performance on mental health
- Have experience working with youth between 17 and 24 years of age. Personal history and/or experience working with individuals living within highly competitive, high stress ecosystems is a BIG plus
- Understand trauma-informed care, attachment styles, and clinical presentation across the lifespan
- Demonstrate appropriate professional boundaries and behavior
- Maintain awareness of personal strengths and limitations and practice necessary self-care
Benefits of working with StrongMynd
- Personalized support: You’ll work closely with an Athlete Advocate who will assist you with scheduling, referral qualification, and more, ensuring that you can focus on providing high-quality care to your clients.
- Flexible scheduling: We understand that everyone has different needs and preferences, which is why we offer the ability to build and set a schedule that works for you.
- Tailored caseload: We recognize that every therapist has unique areas of expertise, and we work with you to build a caseload of clients that match your skills and interests.
- 100% Remote: Our HIPAA compliant telehealth platform allows you to see clients from the comfort of your own home, while ensuring safe and secure interactions.
- **Opportunity to ******provide feedback: At StrongMynd, we embrace a team environment, and we are committed to continuously improving our platform to optimize the provider user experience. We welcome your feedback and suggestions to help us evolve and grow!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
StrongMynd is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We believe that our differences make us stronger and more effective in our mission to provide exceptional mental health services to our clients. We are dedicated to fostering a work environment that is inclusive, respectful, and free from discrimination or harassment of any kind. We strive to attract, develop, and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for career advancement, training, and development for all employees. We encourage and welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to providing reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. At StrongMynd, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we believe that by working together, we can create a healthier and more equitable world for everyone.