Find your WHY at Reid Health
The In-patient Physical Therapy evaluates each patient and provides medically prescribed treatments and education to patients to restore, improve, or maintain the patient’s optimal level of functioning, independence, and quality of life. The Physical Therapist also supervises Physical Therapist Assistants in carrying out the prescribed treatment plan.
Our values of Excellence, Empathy, Integrity and Accountability are essential to exceed our customers’ expectations. At Reid, we look for individuals who believe in our core values and demonstrate a genuine desire to make a positive impact to those we serve. We take pride in employing people who show up every day with a commitment to these values along with our mission and vision. We are one team working toward a common goal of providing outstanding customer care and service to our communities. If you have a calling to serve and are looking for meaningful and purposeful work, Reid Health is the place for you.
To lead our communities to well-being, one person at a time. It is not just what we do – it is who we are.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Evaluates each patient utilizing applicable diagnostic, prognostic, and functional ability tests.
- Re-evaluates patient's status at appropriate intervals.
- Interprets evaluation data, history, and applicable medical documentation to determine rehabilitation potential and potential benefit from intervention.
- Identifies physical, social, and psychological needs of the patient, family, and significant other.
- Sets and documents rehabilitation goals.
- Manages treatment planning
- Provides patient education appropriate to each patient.
- Collaborates with patient, caregivers and other healthcare providers in planning discharge from rehabilitation services.
Education: BS, MS or DPT Degree or Certification in Physical Therapy, a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from an ACTA (accredited educational program).
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Must be fully licensed in Indiana to practice as a Physical Therapist. May work with a Temporary Permit under the stipulated supervision of a PT in accordance with Indiana regulations. Must maintain active CPR certification.
Day Shift. 40 hours weekly. Friday - Monday 8:00am-6:30pm
What We Offer
Unexpected Perks - Daycare, Doordash, SmartDollar, Daily Pay, therapy dogs, massages, Forbes rated Best Places to Work 2022
Not quite what you are looking for? Submit your information here for general consideration. One of our employment specialists will be in touch with next steps.
EEO Statement: Reid Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Search Firms:
Reid Health does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at Reid Health via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a vaild written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by Reid Health.