Hiring Immediately! Come work with Staff Genius where we make shifts happen!
- $48 hourly and paid weekly | 8 hour shift (7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a)
- Every other weekend required
- Full time/ Part time/Per Diem
- 40 hours plus overtime at 1.5x
- Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester NY
- Onboarding within 24 hours (if you have your credentials)
- Staff Genius is a national nurse staffing agency with an award winning reputation of being pro-nurse and customer service friendly. It's a female owned company with a mission to support and empower our nurses.
We are looking for a reliable RN (Registered Practical Nurse) to work within a skilled nursing facility to care for residents in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor. Registered Practical Nurses (RN) professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Restores and promotes patient's health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Registered Nurse Qualifications/Skills:
- Clinical skills
- Bedside manner
- Infection control
- Physiological knowledge
- Administering medication
- Medical teamwork
- Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
- Health promotion and maintenance
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Active applicable state licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS and ACLS
- Clean background check and clean drug screen
Registered Practical Nurse (RN)
Skilled nursing facility
Zip code 14602