Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in field required
• CA RN license, ACLS, BLS, PALS, NIH required
• 13-week assignment, night shift
• Competitive, weekly pay and health benefits!
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.