We are an ASHA-approved CE provider!
Global Psychological (www.globalpsychological.com) provides full-service consulting, staffing, assessment, and program offerings that are customized to the unique needs of individuals, schools, and organizations. Our legacy of success comes from our in-house expertise, our commitment to collaboration with all stakeholders, and our comprehensive understanding of education at the individual, organizational, and system levels.
We are currently seeking to welcome a skilled and purpose-driven Speech-Language Pathologist to our passionate team!
Why work with Global Psychological?
- By working outside of a single school or district, you can have a variety of perspectives and experiences alongside others in your profession, all while being free from tasks that district employees are typically required to do.
- We offer better overall compensation and benefits than typical school districts (including summer pay for our full-time salaried school staff).
- We provide guidance, supervision, and support to our whole team, and we will always advocate for you and your needs. We host professional development workshops and CEUs, and you can also check out any materials you need from our lending library.
- You'll feel connected to both the Global Psychological community, as well as with the school you work in. You'll have the opportunity to build working relationships (and even friendships) with your co-workers, especially if they are in multiple buildings. They will be your greatest resource!
- Screen, identify, assess, and diagnose disorders of language, articulation, fluency, voice, and oral-pharyngeal function
- Organize a program that addresses local school speech-language goals
- Work cooperatively with school personnel to accomplish objectives of the local education agency
- Counsel patients and/or families in the adjustment to the speech impairment (for speech pathologist positions)
- Collaborate/consults with classroom teachers in the management of speech-language disorders
- Coordinate speech and language services with students provided by other school personnel
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Administer formal and informal (ongoing and curriculum-based) assessments
- Analyze and interpret information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services
- Plan evidence-based interventions appropriate for individual students
- Gather relevant information in the assessment of students experiencing learning and adjustment problems; analyze situations accurately and take effective action
- State SLP license (required)
- CCC-SLP (preferred)
- Pediatric and/or school-based experience (preferred)
Global Psychological is committed to equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $78,000.00