Speech Language Pathologist - PRN
WE ARE GATEWAY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER!
Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full-Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Diagnoses and treats speech and language problems, and engages in scientific study of human communication.
- Evaluates speech and language skills as related to educational, medical, social, and psychological factors.
- Plans, directs, or conducts rehabilitative treatment programs to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with communication problems of organic and nonorganic etiology.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Master's degree in speech-language pathology and may require a certificate of clinical competence in speech-language pathology (CCC).
- Also expected to meet certain state licensing requirements.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.