PLEASE JOIN the Private Duty Nursing Staff at Attentive Care Nursing Agency.
We are NOW SEEKING AN RN CASE MANAGER for A Full-time position here in our office.
Office hours are
- Admits new clients by reviewing records and applications; conducting orientations.
- Determines clients' requirements by completing intake interviews: treatment objectives, and plans.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources.
- Monitors cases by verifying clients' attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing personal support.
- Maintains clients' records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
- Communicates clients' progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
- Improves staff competence by providing educational resources; balancing work requirements with learning opportunities; evaluating the application of learning to changes in treatment results.
- Evaluate patient care and the use of resources. They monitor quality of care to ensure that infection control, risk management and all other aspects of services are appropriate.
- Make home visits
- Must be an registered nurse
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work independently
Compensation: $28 hourly/paid weekly