Hospice Registered Nurse RN Full Time Sign on Bonus
**$7,500 Sign On Bonus**
The Hospice Registered Nurse is responsible for pain management, symptom control in the delivery of care to hospice patients, as established by the plan of care, the interdisciplinary team, attending physician and Hospice Medical Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures the timely and adequate delivery of hospice services to the terminally ill patient and their family, operating within the plan of care as established by the hospice team and attending physician.
- Assesses the total needs of the patient/family during regularly scheduled and after hour home visits; Documents: assessment, identified problems, nursing interventions, goals, and outcomes of interventions.
- Coordinates total patient/family hospice care under the supervision of the Director and with the interdisciplinary team, the attending physician, and other providers; documents such coordination.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team in the development, review and revision of the clinical component of patient/family plan of care, including exchange of information, review of problems, assessing effectiveness of interventions and documenting outcomes.
- Facilitates the delivery of hospice services to patients residing in long term care facilities, documenting joint coordination of care with facility professional staff, and attending facility care plan meetings as appropriate.
Participates in on-call rotation for delivery of care after office hours, on weekends, and holidays.
Why Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses, contests, promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that appreciates and rewards its' staff.
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage advancements
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's success
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in patient's lives
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- An active RN License in the state of application
- Valid CPR
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a hospice care setting