COOK 2 - PREP COOK (GROUSE MOUNTAIN LODGE)
What perks can you expect?:\n
- $1,000 locals sign-on bonus!
- $19 per hour + full benefits including medical, dental, vision; 401k; discounted gym memberships.
- The perfect place to put down roots, grow your career, and raise a family.
- The relaxed environment of a close-knit mountain town.
- Lead a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe.
- Fast-paced and active position – get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends.
\n\nWhat will be your daily pursuit?:\n
Your daily pursuit is crafting local Montana favorites to fuel our guests in their explorations of Whitefish!
\n\nWhat is the compensation for this role?:\n
\n\nWhat will you do in this job?:\n
- Produce high-quality hot and cold foods based on recipes developed by the Chef and Executive Chef
- Organize prep station and cold line to ensure smooth and efficient flow
- Operate dish machine as needed
- Assist as needed with production of items for banquets, weddings, and other special events
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation, prep areas, and food storage in keeping with state and federal regulations for food safety
- Maintain effective communication with service staff, front of house management, and culinary management team
- Assist other team members where necessary
- Be a utility player who can complete a variety of job duties
\n\nWhat skills and experience do you need for this job?:\n
- Culinary experience preferred, but not necessary – we are happy to train!
- Be willing and able to work solo or as part of a team
- Be committed to Safety First and the highest quality of cleaning & sanitizing standards
- Be organized with a great eye for detail
- Be kind to others and always bring your best
- Be a good communicator, always suggesting ideas and solutions
- Be helpful and friendly, willing to go the extra mile
- Be relaxed, flexible and able to handle a few curve balls
- Be ready to have fun!
\n\nWhat will your work environment be like?:\n
- You’ll work in iconic, unforgettable and inspiring Whitefish. You’ll see amazing scenery and wildlife. You’ll participate in team events – and fun!
- You’ll spend your days in a hotel in Whitefish, Montana!
- Glacier Park Collection is a non-smoking, drug-free environment
- Our home is filled with trees, lakes and blue-bird skies; rather than buildings, freeways and smog. Connect with friends around a bonfire instead of through WiFi.
- You need to be prepared for a physical working environment with walking, stair climbing, bending, reaching, lifting (up to 50 pounds with assistance) required
- You'll spend your days working with a unique team of individuals where your views, orientation, culture, background and opinions are welcome as we strive to ensure an inclusive culture
Pursuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Pursuit places a high value on diverse backgrounds and experiences, recognizing that they serve as catalysts for creativity and innovation. We encourage individuals who are eligible to work in the USA to apply and join our inclusive team!
We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-deserving groups. If you can’t apply online or need accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact our Talent & Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.