VEHICLE CRASH EXPERT / AUTOMOTIVE EXPERT
Do you want to use your training, education, and experience in a new and meaningful way?
Our Automotive Crash Experts use their broad Engineering, design, and manufacturing experience to provide investigation, analysis, reports and testimony when technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil litigation or insurance claims, involving vehicle crash reconstruction and product liability.
Experience must include an engineering degree and a working knowledge of vehicle systems and structures. Hands-on experience with vehicles is highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will be based in the northeastern United States, and capable of performing investigations both regionally and across the country.
- Mechanical Engineering degree from an ABET accredited college is required
- PE license is preferred, if not currently licensed, the candidate must be willing to obtain licensure
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Experience with design; quality; research; service; simulations; or other aspects of motor vehicle design, development, QA or repair.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society. Robson Forensic provides a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and you meet our minimum requirements, please apply, and attach your resume and cover letter (outlining your professional background and expertise).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.