Seatronics Fire Protection has been a leading innovator in fire protection for over 50 years. Seatronics has a culture of celebrating and rewarding employee achievements, we have a passion for our customers and we stand by our employees.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, customer service skills, and solid work ethic. Qualified candidates must have a valid drivers license, pass a drug and background check, and have a flexible schedule.
In this position, you will be responsible for service, troubleshooting and installations of various types of fire alarm and suppression systems. You will work closely with other technicians and Fire Protection personnel in meeting the needs of our customers. You will be responsible for maintaining safety conditions, quality standards and working within the various codes and standards associated with Fire Alarm and Fire Protection.
Required Skills: Troubleshooting limited energy circuits, confidence testing of fire alarm systems, experience in programming, installation, and knowledge of NEC and NFPA codes.
- Medical, and dental after 90 days. We pay 100% of the monthly premium.
- Paid drive time from home and back home at your normal rate.
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan with 3% matching.
- Company vehicle.
- Salary ranges from 80K-108K a year DOE.
- Company cell phone.
- Extensive paid training.
- Growing culture where we emphasize employee well being.
- Electrical EL06 card required.
- Experience with fire alarm.
- NICET 2 is a must.
- Seattle FA-1 card a plus.
- Experience in the field is must.