*TRAVEL Med/Surg & Tele - All WakeMed Facilities/All Shifts
Serving the community since 1961, WakeMed Health & Hospitals is a private, not-for-profit governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and is the leading provider of health services of the largest health system in the state's largest county. With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our community, we are committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care.
- 13-14 Week "All Inclusive Contracts" with potential options to renew multiple times.
- Healthcare Insurance options, 403(b) Retirement/Roth contributions
- Considered one of the finest and comprehensive onboarding, and continuing education hospitals in the country.
- Competitive Wages with hourly rates locked in through the life of your contract.
- OT, Holiday Pay, Charge, Call, and Call Back is provided on all inpatient roles.
- Pre-approved time-off requests provided.
- A caring and safe culture with an emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
WakeMed Travel Staffing requires a contracted Clinical Nurse which actively supports and incorporates ANA Scope and Standards of Nursing Practice, North Carolina Board of Nursing Practice Act.
Staff have opportunities to work across all locations at WakeMed to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients.
1 Year Nursing Required
Graduate Nursing Required - Or College Courses Nursing Required - With Required Licensure/Certification
Registered Nurse Required
Hours of Work: