Adult Medical Day Center is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time Registered Nurse or LPN
• Support Director of Nursing and nursing staff in a calm, efficient manner
• Toileting of clients.
• Measure and report vital signs: temperature, pulse, respiration, glucose and blood pressure.
• Weigh residents monthly as ordered and record.
• Assisting with client admissions, quarterly reports and care planning.
• Provide care that minimizes the risk of skin breakdown by being attentive to the resident’s
hygiene, proper positioning and injury prevention. Observe and report the presence of skin
breakdown to nursing staff.
• Properly and safely lift, move, transfer and position residents in chair, wheelchairs, etc.
• Medication Administration
• Provide adequate care to ill/injured residents under the direction of the nursing staff.
• Maintain all nursing forms and create charts for new clients.
• Responsible for obtaining clients annual history and physicals while following up with
physicians offices that physical forms where received and will be obtained in a timely manner.
• Provide additional help as assigned by the director of nursing and administrator of the facility.
Monday - Friday including some Saturdays and Holidays.
Bilingual Spanish a plus
Candidate must be an R.N. licensed in the State of New Jersey with at least one year full time experience in nursing supervision and/or administration in a licensed health care facility.