Join us and experience our employee difference!
HomeCare Therapeutics is looking for experienced home care Physical Therapist to provide services to our patients in New Jersey area. Exciting opportunities to make a difference in the health and wellness of patients in their home. Afternoon and evening hours available.
- Performs Physical Therapy assessments of patients in their homes.
- Provide therapeutic treatments and evaluation of equipment needs.
- Prepares clinical documentation including assessments, visit and progress notes, and coordinates services as directed by the Case Manager and/or Patient Care Coordinator.
- Submits all documentation within timelines determined by the agency. Evaluate outcomes of care.
- Provides patient and family education
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current State of New Jersey licensure
- Valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance.
- Current CPR certification preferred.
- 2 years recent therapy experience
- Excellent customer service and patient focus
- Great clinical assessment skills