Build Your Career with Ashley
What Will You Do?
You will plan, direct, and assign work activities in a distribution department. Support and implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in operation methods, equipment, people, materials and working conditions. Manage and improve functional areas and institute performance measures through use and interpretations of Continuous Improvement tools. Improve working conditions and processes (safety, quality, productivity, and cost) including supporting and directing employee to participate in improvement programs.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- Associate Degree in Supervisory Management or related field, Desired
- 2 years in a manufacturing or distribution center environment, Required
- Previous experience in supervision, Required
- Experience in Manufacturing or warehouse equipment and department processes, Required
Who We Are
At Ashley, we’re more than a business…we’re family. As the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world, we know what it takes to build incredible furniture and future leaders. We’re problem solvers with the grit to persevere during challenging times and innovators who won't coast when times are good. We create solutions, not excuses. And never settle for status quo. It’s the reason we’re always searching for better ways to delivering an exceptional customer experience. That's why Ashley Furniture is #1 in our industry.
Ready to grow? You’ve come to the right place. Ashley Furniture has a “Growth Mindset”, and once you join our team, you’ll learn from the best in the business.
Apply today and find your home at Ashley!
Benefits We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount on home furnishings
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Ashley Wellness Centers (location specific) and Medical Tourism
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
Our Core Values
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion, Drive, Discipline
- Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
- Dirty Fingernail
- Growth Focused
To learn more about Ashley Furniture, our community engagement programs, environmental stewardship, and our core values, please visit our Corporate Social Responsibility information page:
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.