Are you a nurse looking to make an impact on the lives of your patients and their families? Care Plus Medical Professional Recruiting is searching for driven, compassionate nurses in Grand Rapids, MI and surrounding areas. Multiple shifts are available working 24-40 hours per week. 8-12 Hour shifts.
Please call 616-884-5401 and ask for Mike or Amanda.
We are here to help you get the job you wish to have.
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Provide care to medically fragile and ventilator dependent patients.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts.
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections,
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort, and release instructions.
- Proven experience as an RN
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Familiarity with home health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to learn electronic verification charting software.
- Ability to transfer patients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress.
- Successful completion of the RN license program is a must.