Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to hire an Automotive Technician to join our team. You should have demonstrated experience as an auto mechanic on cars and light trucks along with an ASE certificate (ASE is not required). You will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles. You MUST have your own tools!!
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.