Global Business Consulting Services (GBCS) is a preferred and direct staffing vendor for major Fortune 500 clients. One of our financial industry client, has following open requirement for long term contract engagement.
- Administrating and developing BMC Remedy products and solutions
- Use the Remedy Administrator tool to tune and modify Remedy escalations, notifications, filters, active links and forms.
- Patch the Remedy Applications monthly or as needed.
- Must have experience generating reports from multiple Remedy sources and experience developing JOIN forms and other custom data sources to support reporting technologies
- Must have experience in Crystal Reports, Excel reporting and BMC dashboards
- Experience with the RDBMS concepts. Execute database queries, create database tables, and tune database performance daily.
- Strong working knowledge of Remedy environments operating on Windows, Linux, SQL and Oracle.
- BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy AR System 7.5 or higher
- Provide back up support to the Remedy Administrator for day-to-day Remedy reported incidents such as user account and permissions issues, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Should have Technical lead experience
- Should be highly independent and self motivated. Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must demonstrate experience as a team player, is collaborative in personal style, and have a history of working well with others. Openness and honesty characterize the ideal incumbent, having unquestioned integrity, self-responsibility, and personal initiative.
If you think the above is a good match with your skill profile, please email your resume in MS WORD format to email@example.com along with following information:
Work Authorization Status: