Are you looking to work in a company with a vision for the future in both technology and medicine? Is it your goal to make an impact in technology and medicine? Do you stand out as a dynamic individual?
Director of Commercial Operations
Dosentrx is a leading MedTech company dedicated to revolutionizing healthcare with ReX Remote Digital Nurse.
ReX remote digital nurse has been designed to empower patients in the management of their oncology and specialty treatments from the comfort of their homes. By simulating tasks that are typically performed by nurses, ReX assists patients in effectively managing their diseases. ReX is capable of administering oral medications directly into the patient's mouth and engaging them in personalized clinical conversations through a ReX customizable interface.
Care teams manage the treatment and interact with patients using our secure, cloud-based ReX Treatment Manager. These updates automatically synced with ReX via the cellular network allowing treatment plans to be dynamically adjusted based on real-time feedback.
Our ReX customer support is staffed by Health Care Professionals and experts, which reduces the burden on patients and care teams by providing essential initial support.
If you are passionate about driving commercial success in the MedTech industry and are ready to lead a dynamic team, we invite you to apply for the position of Director of Commercial Operations at Dosentrx. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare. Apply today!
#MedTech #Healthcare #Leadership #Director #CommercialOperations #HealthTech #JobOpportunity $rex #remotedigitalnurse
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced **Director of Commercial Operations** to join our leadership team. As the Director of Commercial Operations, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our MedTech company. You will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the commercial operations function, ensuring seamless collaboration between sales, marketing, and customer success teams. Your strategic vision and execution will be instrumental in achieving our commercial objectives and expanding our market presence.
- Operational Leadership: Lead, mentor, and develop the operations team, providing strategic direction and support to achieve company goals.
- Marketing Integration: Collaborate with the marketing team to align messaging and strategies.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster strong collaboration between sales, marketing, and customer success teams to ensure a unified approach to customer/patient engagement.
- Strategic Planning: Contribute to the development and execution of the company's commercial strategy, aiming for sustainable growth and market expansion.
- Strong background in commercial operations: talking to patients and leading patient focused campaigns
- Experience with project management and field support functions within the healthcare services industry
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a MedTech or a healthcare system is an advantage.
- Experience as an in-hospital healthcare provider is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Visionary leadership with the ability to inspire and guide a team toward success.
- At least 5 years working in the industry