** Receiving & Inventory Specialist I, 2nd shift**
**Job Category****:** Operations **Requisition Number****:** RECEI003392 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
**$19.44****/hour and up, plus weekend premium and $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!**
**Hours: 3:30PM 3:30AM, rotating 2/2/3 schedule - only work half the year!**
**1st Major Area of Responsibility** ** Shipping, Receiving and Warehouse**
* Receiving of materials from approved suppliers consistent with terms of corporate contracts.
* Unload and inspect all incoming materials to ensure accurate information and quantities. Inspect condition of trailers upon arrival for any damage, possible contaminate, temperature, insects, etc.
* Coordinate outbound shipments such as customer orders, transfer orders, bill of lading, pick list, pre-shipment sample requirements, and commodity C shipments.
* Assist packaging operations to prepare pallets for transfer and storage.
* Coordinate the packaging, shipment and return of materials due to defect or damage.
* Analyze physical storage location of material is efficient and as close to point of use as possible. Utilize FIFO procedures to keep product moving and accurately tracked.
* Store all chemicals according to procedures to be consistent with HAACP/FIFO ensuring identification and MSDS paperwork to ensure safety.
* Perform general sanitation to keep warehouse and parts room organized, clean, and safe.
* Troubleshooting and general maintenance of forklifts, hand carts, and racking.
* Prepare required paperwork, and maintain records and files as required.
**2nd Major Area of Responsibility**** Inventory/Systems**
* Conduct cycle counting of all materials and supplies to assure proper levels for production.
**3rd Major Area of Responsibility** ** Regulatory Compliance**
* Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
* Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.
**4th Area of Responsibility** ** All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required**
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
* Follow company policies and procedures.
* Follow government standards and regulations.
* Provide back-up relief as needed.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that maybe assigned.
High School Diploma or better.
Job Skills Requirements Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, flexible and receptive to change. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Dynamics, or other Inventory Management Systems.
Forklift experience required.
Minimum of one (1) year of related work experience and/or training in the areas of Shipping, Receiving, Inventory and/or Supply Chain required.
**Licenses & Certifications**